PROJECT Las Vegas, Jul/Aug 2011
08 Feb. 2012
SHOW PREVIEW: PROJECT LAS VEGASContemporary fashion marketplace Project announced its February 2012 Las Vegas edition at The Mandalay Bay, from February 13-15, 2012. For this show, project will be showcasing some exciting initiatives:
Using Tokyo as a source of inspiration, Project Wooster highlights Japanese designers and exposes their mastery in crafting products that transcend culture and time. In addition, Project Wooster will highlight European and North American brands and include special collaborations between Nick Wooster and some of his favorite, innovative brands based on one common theme. Participating brands include Visvim, NEXUSVII, Mando, Monitaly, Rocky Mountain Featherbed, United Arrows, amongst others.
PROJECT is taking digital integration to the next level by bringing retail and social technology directly to the brands and retailers. Noteworthy initiatives include:
- The Social Project curated by (No Subject)
(No Subject), a creatively driven digital marketing and events agency, will curate a social media and new technology hub onsite at Project. Technology partners include Wildfire, Fidoo, Lookbook.nu and AdRoll.
- Sandbox Studio will be on-site with a full-scale photo studio. Brands will receive studio quality images of products with models, mini lookbooks and still life images, courtesy of Sandbox and Project. Attendees and exhibitors can also participate in professional portraits. StyleCaster will be posting every photo shoot from Sandbox Photo Studio on their website live throughout the show.
- The Blogger Project curated by Marcus Troy
Selected by Project’s correspondent, Marcus Troy, The Blogger Project hosts 13 of the top contemporary bloggers including Grungy Gentleman, Denim Guy, Two Inch Cuffs, Selectism, Marcus Troy, Slamxhype, Hearty, Highsnobette, M.I.S.S, Jenni Lee Stylist, Antenna, Get Janet and Coco & Cowe.
workroom - Work & Play
workroom is about work, but with work must come play. Project is creating an interactive lounge area designed to inspire creativity and participation in content creation. Work + Play partners include NUJI and the Impossible Project.
• Complimentary grooming services by The Blind Barber
• Make-up touch ups or full make-overs in the Youngbloods Beauty Bar
• Manicures in the mini-mani spa
• Gaming Lounge by Bibby Financial
• Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service Wednesday, February 15th from 9am-7pm
|Back to home|