The Future of Fashion by Sportswear International
25 May. 2012
THE FUTURE OF FASHION REVEALS ROSTER OF SPEAKERS“The best way to predict the future is to create it.” - Peter Drucker
The countdown is on: In less than 40 days, just at the eve of Bread & Butter Berlin, illustrious industry experts will attend the first Sportswear International Summit “The Future of Fashion” on July 3 at 10am in Berlin, Germany at the Ellington Hotel.
The roster of speakers already confirmed impresses with a variety of brands, retailers and experts:
- Giusy Bettoni - CEO & Founder.
C.L.A.S.S. creativity, lifestyle and sustainability synergy. Milan/Italy.
- Xavier Court - Founder & Marketing Director.
- Jason Denham - CEO & Founder.
Denham The Jeanmaker. Amsterdam/Netherlands.
- Prof. Dr. Marc Drüner - CEO.
trommsdorff + drüner - innovation + marketing consultants. Berlin/Germany.
- Mathias Haas - Trend-Watcher.
HAAS. KOMMUNIZIERT. …VERÄNDERUNG. Stuttgart/Germany.
- Jon Koon - Entrepreneur & Designer.
Private Stock Denim. New York/USA.
- Bert Martin Ohnemüller - CEO.
Neuromerchandising Group GmbH & Co.KG. Frankfurt am Main/Germany.
- Michael Paradise - Owner.
The Stronghold. Los Angeles/USA.
- Stefan Puriss - CEO.
Frontline GmbH. Hamburg/Germany.
- Carlo Rivetti - CEO, Owner & President.
SPORTSWEAR COMPANY S.P.A.. Milan/Italy.
- John Ryan - Stores Editor.
Retail Week. London/UK.
- Panos Sofianos - Creative Director & Product Manager.
Tejidos Royo. Valencia/Spain.
- Lars Wagner - CMO & VP, General Manager Disney Channels & Publishing.
The Walt Disney Company. Munich/Germany.
- Damian Van Zyll De Jong - Founder & Creative Director.
Native Shoes. Vancouver/Canada.
The summit will focus on future business opportunities and challenges for the denim and fashion sectors from manufacturing to retail and all divisional categories like design, sales and marketing. The all-day event will include vivid panel discussions with industry leaders and game-changing experts and brands.
In the third of its ongoing summit series, Sportswear International‘s “Future of Fashion” won’t consist of dull “this is my company’s story” speeches or snooze-worthy statistics-stuffed Power Point presentations. Rather, it will be a gathering of the industry’s best and most dynamic minds that will discuss - and undoubtedly argue about - the future of consumer shopping, trends, multibrand retail, pricing, collaborations and cooperations, amongst other topics.
More Information about the summit and the registration:
+ 49 69 7595 2663
|Back to home|