08 Apr. 2010
AHLERS, HATICO FORM JOINT VENTUREGerman menswear specialist Ahlers AG is outsourcing its business in a joint-venture with the shirt specialist Hatico under the name of Jupiter Shirt GmbH. The new partnership takes effect on Oct. 1, 2010. With Hatico taking a 51% stake and Ahlers the remaining 49%, Hubert Andritzky, managing partner of Hatico Mode GmbH, has been named CEO of Jupiter Shirt GmbH. “For the shirt specialist Hatico with the brands Hatico and Pure, the Jupiter business is very interesting because it adds to our product portfolio, helps us enter international markets and increases our sourcing volume,” Andritzky said, whose next s/s collection 2011 will be carried out by Jupiter Shirt GmbH. Meanwhile, Ahlers AG will keep the Jupiter Sportswear brand, with Manfred Kamps remaining in charge of the brand. In FY 2008-9 Ahlers was able to triple its operating result to €10.6 million from €3.5 million the year before. For the first time, Ahler’s premium brands Pierre Cardin, Baldessarini and Otto Kern made up 50% of total revenues. Ahlers has 26 self-operated stores and 117 monobrand stores that are managed by partners or franchisees.
|Back to home|
Diesel: Nicola Formichetti as new AD
Discover our digital World